Learn from Black Belt World Champion, Rodrigo Pinheiro from Gracie Humaita. Trained under Royler Gracie, Rodrigo has been practicing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for over 30 years and received his black belt over 20 years ago. RPBJJ offers the valuable and unique opportunity for students of all ages to become the best they can be under the guidance and instruction of one of the finest BJJ professors in the world.
Native of Manaus- Brazil, Rodrigo is a 5th Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. As a BJJ veteran competitor, Rodrigo holds a number of titles and has participated in a remarkable number of tournaments around the world including the World BJJ Championships, the Brazilian National Championships and the BJJ Pan-American Games.
🥇3x World Champion IBJJF
🥇3x Pan Ams champion IBJJF
🥇5x Brazilian champion IBJJF
🥇2x European champion
🥇2 x American
Pete Spratt has been competing in MMA for the past 9 years and has an extensive background in Muay Thai Kickboxing. Spratt was trained by the one and only Saekson Janjira who is highly regarded as one of the best Muay Thai trainers in the United States and around the World. Pete has been in the Cage/ring with the likes of George St. Pierre, Josh Koscheck, Marcus Davis, Carlos Newton, Robbie Lawler, Chris Lytle, Matt Serra and Carlos Condit just to name a few! Spratt holds a 3-4 UFC record and an overall MMA record of 25-20-0. He also carries a 15-3 kickboxing record with an overall fight record of 56-23-0.
Spratt currently continues his Muay Thai and MMA training under coach Kru Mark Dellagrotte in Boston, Massachusetts of the famed Sityodtong Muay Thai camp in Thailand. Kru Mark has trained such UFC Vets as Kenny Florian, Jorge Rivera, Patrick Cote, Frank Mir and Stephan Bonner. Spratt trains boxing under former WBC Champion “Jesse“ James Leija. He has been training jiu-jitsu under Pinheiro for 4 years now and currently holds a purple belt. He has also trained under Houston’s Saul Soliz who has been the Head Trainer for Tito Ortiz for 7 years and Seattle’s Maurice Smith. Some of his training partners have included Yves Edwards, Chris Brennan, Melvin Guillard, Shonie Carter Travis Lutter, Jorge Rivera, Rich Clementi, Gideon Ray, Kenny Florian, Sam Soliman, Chris Leben, Bob Sapp, Duane Ludwig, Charles McCarthy, Mickey Burnett, Alex Andrade, Guy Mezger, Tra Telligman and many, many others. He was also a member of Spike Tv’s very popular show The Ultimate Fighter 4 “The Comeback”!
Meet THE Team
- 1st Place IBJJF European Open (2020)
- 1st Place IBJJF Pan Championship (2022***)
- 1st Place IBJJF World Championship No-Gi (2019)
- 1st Place IBJJF Austin Open (2018/2016/2015)
- 1st Place IBJJF San Antonio Open (2015**)
- 1st Place WSOG II (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF NY BJJ Pro (2018)
- 1st Place UAEJJF Grand Slam, LA (2019)
Nathiely De Jesus
- 1st Place IBJJF World Championship (2017 / 2018*** / 2019**)
- 1st Place IBJJF World Championship No-Gi (2016** / 2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF Pan Championship (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF European Open (2019**)
- 1st Place IBJJF American Nationals (2016**)
- 1st Place UAEJJF Grand Slam – Rio de Janeiro (2016)
- 1st Place IBJJF Pan Championship (2020)
- 1st Place IBJJF American Nationals (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF Austin Open (2017)
- 1st Place IBJJF Los Angeles Open (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF Atlanta Winter Open (2018)
- 1st Place IBJJF Atlanta Summer Open (2020)
- 1st Place IBJJF San Antonio Open (2017**/2016/2015)
- 1st Place IBJJF Long Beach Open (2017/2016)